A. KYN61-40.5 metal armored removable switchgear
This product introduces the advanced technology of Westinghouse Company of the United States, according to GB3906 "3-35kV AC metal-enclosed switchgear" and the Ministry of Power DL404 "Industrial AC high-voltage switchgear ordering technical conditions" and comprehensive reference to IEC298 "1kV and above 52kV and below AC metal enclosure Switching equipment and control equipment" standard design and manufacture of KYN61-40.5 (VCW-40.5) metal armored removable switchgear (hereinafter referred to as switchgear) is a three-phase AC 50Hz single busbar and single busbar segmentation system indoor set Power distribution unit. As a means of receiving and distributing 35kV network power and controlling, protecting and monitoring the circuit. The indoor high-voltage vacuum circuit breaker integrated with the new operating mechanism and switch has the advantages of small size, long life and reliable performance.
The switch cabinet has the functions of preventing accidental operation of the circuit breaker, preventing the load from being pushed, pulling the removable component, preventing the grounding switch from being charged, preventing the grounding switch from being powered at the ground, and preventing the accidental charging interval (ie, the function of "five defenses").
1. This product is made of high-strength anti-corrosion coated aluminum-zinc plate and folded and formed. It is riveted by rivets and bolted to the rivet nut. The whole cabinet has no welding, accurate size, strong rigidity and good interchangeability.
2. Use composite insulation to optimize electrode shape. Make the cabinet compact and reduce the floor space.
3. The handcart adopts a structure in which the moving wheel and the working guide wheel are separated, which effectively reduces the adverse effect of the installation unevenness on the matching precision of the vehicle and the cabinet and the increase of the propulsion resistance.
4, the use of ball screw propulsion mechanism, making the hand truck advance (exit) is quite labor-saving.
5. It has the functions of “five-proof” interlocking, ensuring personal safety, convenient operation and reliable operation.
Conditions of Use
1. Ambient temperature: upper limit + 40 °C, lower limit - 5 °C, daily temperature difference 15 °C;
2. Relative humidity: The daily average is no more than 95%. The monthly average is not more than 90%;
3. Altitude: no more than 1000m;
4. Earthquake intensity: no more than 8 degrees;
5. There is no fire, explosion hazard, corrosive gas and severe vibration.
Note: The use of working environment conditions is different from the above provisions. Users can negotiate with manufacturing.
B． KYN44-12 metal armored removable switchgear
KYN44A -12 (Z) metal armored removable switchgear (referred to as switchgear) for 3.6-12kV three-phase AC 50Hz single bus and single bus segmentation system. It is mainly used in power transmission, power transmission, and large-scale high-voltage motor starting in power plants, small and medium-sized generators, power distribution of industrial and mining enterprises, and secondary substations of power systems. Realize control, protection, monitoring and other functions. The switchgear meets the requirements of IEC298, GB3906 and DL404. It has the function of preventing the load-carrying circuit breaker, preventing the mis-sorting of the circuit breaker, preventing the grounding switch from closing the circuit breaker when it is in the closed position, and preventing the accidental entry into the live compartment. It can prevent mismatching the interlocking function of the grounding switch when it is energized. It can be equipped with vacuum circuit breakers such as VS1, VD4, ZN63, ZN28, PV2, W-VAC, etc. It is a medium voltage power distribution device with superior performance.
Conditions of Use
1. Ambient temperature · upper limit + 40 °C, lower limit -5 °C, daily temperature difference 15 °C.
2. Relative humidity: the daily average is not more than 95%, and the monthly average is not more than 90%.
3. The altitude does not exceed 1000 meters.
4. The seismic intensity does not exceed 8 degrees.
5. There is no fire, explosion hazard and severe vibration.
Note: If the environmental conditions are different from the above, the user can negotiate with the manufacturer.
1. The main switch adopts Senyuan VS1-12 vacuum circuit breaker (also can be equipped with other company circuit breakers, such as VBG, VB5, ABB-VD4, etc.).
2. The cabinet structure adopts a five-fold side column. The curved plate is processed by CNC punching machine and connected by self-tapping screws. This structure has good rigidity, strength and high precision.
3. Adopting the principle of international advanced propulsion mechanism, the upper and lower valve interlocking mechanism is simple and reliable and can be opened or closed separately; it has perfect mechanical “five-proof” blocking.
It has an attractive and reliable secondary plug interlock mechanism.
4. The special circuit breaker handcart has the small size of the handcart, the beautiful appearance, the good craftsmanship, the handcart pushing and pulling out labor-saving, and the hand-car interchangeability is good.
5. The door of the central cabinet circuit breaker is manufactured by AEG Company from the same type of cabinet principle of EIB subsidiary. The bolts are firm to prevent the internal faults from causing the safety of the switchgear. The track is extended, and the track connection between the transporter and the center console is simple and reliable. And the transport car is beautiful and strong.
6. The central unit of the first component layout is reasonable, easy to scale production, and easy to install and maintain, this center-mounted cabinet based on the factory, national conditions, is international level.
The high-end medium cabinet.
Cabinet structure description
The switch cabinet consists of two parts: the cabinet and the removable parts. The outer shell of the cabinet and the partitions of each functional unit are made of high-quality aluminum-zinc plate.
The nails are connected.
1、 Switch cabinet housing
The outer casing of the switchgear is made up of five-folded columns and self-tapping screws, which are separated into a removable component chamber and a busbar chamber. Cable room. Relay instrument room. Each unit is independently grounded.
2、 Busbar room
The busbar room is located at the upper rear of the cabinet, and the three-phase main busbar is arranged vertically. The metal busbar between the cabinets is provided with a busbar support seat of insulating material, which acts as a fixed busbar and limits the accident of the cabinet to the adjacent cabinet. The role.
3、 Removable parts compartment and shutter
The removable component chamber is in front of the switchgear cabinet, the primary isolation contact seat is on the rear sealing panel of the removable component chamber, and the operating link of the grounding switch passes through the right side of the chamber.
The shutter is made of sheet metal and is mounted on the rear sealing plate of the openable part. When the removable part is pushed to the working position, the shutter is automatically opened and retracted to the isolation.
Or the experimental position, the shutter will automatically close, the upper and lower shutters can be opened or closed separately.
4、 Removable component skeleton
It is made of steel plate bent bolts. According to the use, it can be divided into two kinds of removable parts such as circuit breaker and isolation. The height and depth of all kinds of removable parts are uniform.
Removable components of the same type and size can also be interchanged, and different types of removable components are not interchangeable due to the function of the identification device. The removable parts are isolated in the cabinet. test. Working in three positions * isolation and testing in the same position), each position has a positioning device to ensure that the removable parts can be opened before moving.
5、 Removable component positioning device
The locking means of the removable part consists of a positioning plate on both sides of the removable part chamber and a positioning rod (cooperating with a mechanical interlock) on the removable part.
6、 Removable component extension rail transporter
When the switchgear is shipped from the factory, each set of cabinets is equipped with two sets of extended rail transport vehicles.
7、 Grounding and earthing switch
The switch cabinet is provided with a grounding busbar. The ground bus is 8 x 40mm copper bus. Installed on the lower back of the switchgear. The electrical connection between the removable part and the cabinet
The dynamic static contact is crimped and connected to the grounding busbar to form a grounding system in the cabinet. The ground bus has a wiring hole. The cabinets are connected and connected to adjacent grounding wires.
The grounding switch is installed on the middle partition in the cable compartment of the switchgear. The operating link passes through the handrail compartment partition to the right side of the cabinet. The movable operating handle is used for the opening and closing operation. If the reverse power transmission is prevented, the electromagnetic lock can be used. Electrically locked.
Note: The grounding switch is used and installed according to user requirements.
8、One, two cable room
The primary cable compartment of the switchgear is located behind the cabinet. The cable compartment is equipped with a cable terminal box fixing plate. The cable compartment can be installed with up to 3 sets of cable heads.
In the case of the number of heads, it is possible to negotiate with the manufacturer to appropriately increase the depth of the cable compartment. The secondary cable room is placed in the instrument cabinet of the switchgear. Small busbar support, 18 small busbars can be set, through which 18 small busbars can be fixedly connected. The other units in the cabinet are connected to the small busbar leads, and the upper busbar is used.6 or medium 8 copper rods. The outer leads are introduced from the removable component chamber or at the lower left 130 x 55mm square hole.
9、To prevent misoperation interlock device
The switchgear has a reliable interlocking device that prevents error rate operation:
A can prevent mis-sorting and closing circuit breakers.
B prevents the push-pull and removable parts with load.
C prevents live grounding switch.
D prevents the grounding switch from being powered at the grounded position.
E prevents accidental entry into the charging interval.
10、 Instrument door and relay room
The instrument door and relay are located in the upper part of the switchgear for instrument installation. Relays and other secondary equipment. The relevant installation area of the instrument door (650 X 650,
650x850) mm, the effective mounting area of the relay chamber is (600 X 700, 600 X 900) mm.
11、The secondary terminal room
The terminal room of the internal wiring of the switchgear is located at the bottom of the relay room, and the room can be equipped with about 80 JH10 type terminals.
12、Pressure release device
A pressure relief device is provided above the switch cabinet for removing the component chamber, the busbar chamber, and the cable compartment. For the circuit breaker room or busbar room. In the event of a fault, the cable compartment releases pressure and exhaust gases to ensure safe operation of the switchgear.
The user must provide the following information when ordering:
1. Main junction plan number and single bus system diagram, arrangement diagram.
2. The secondary circuit wiring schematic diagram, terminal arrangement diagram, such as the terminalless arrangement diagram according to the manufacturer's regulations.
3. Model, specification and quantity of IDE electrical components in the switchgear.
4. The material and specifications of the main busbar and the busbar (otherwise, according to the manufacturer's regulations).
5. When a busbar bridge is needed (two busbar bridges between busbars and busbars between wall cabinets), it is necessary to capture the span size.
6. The switchgear is used in special environmental conditions and should be submitted at the time of ordering.
7. When accessories and spare parts are required, the type and quantity should be proposed.